A note from the photographer!
1. First, let me apologize for the delay in getting these photos out. I'm sure you can appreciate how frustrating it was for me to have my computer crash and all that entails to get everything up and running (including getting a new computer with Windows 7 on it).
2. Second, I'm working hard to get all the photos processed from the 8-9 October CPE Trial and decided to post each day separately. I've uploaded the images from 8 October; as soon as 9 October's photos are done, I'll post them and send out another message.
3. I'd like to congratulate all of you for a great day/weekend. It was interesting to watch you run your dogs through the various CPE courses. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
4. To see the images from 8 October (there are 340 of them):
- Go to http://www.photoreflect.com/store/store.aspx?p=55794
- Select the Album: SICDTC Day 1 - 8 Oct 2011
- Look for your photos.
- Click on the image for a larger view.
- Below each larger image is an identifying number (e.g. _01917).
- If you like an image, you can order it from the website.
5. If you have several from that day, you can have a collage made where multiple images can be put into one image. To view some samples of some I've made, check out the Collage folder. If you choose this option, please send me an e-mail with the style photo you want (e.g., 3 photos, etc) and the photo numbers you wish to have in the image.
6. Enjoy the photos. Any questions, send me a message or call me at 973-625-1118.
7. Again, thank you for this opportunity and your business.
Photos By Nancie
Thank you so much for entering our first CPE trial. We hope that you had a great time.